TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented
people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first
choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
As Commercial Finance Manager, you will manage key areas of cost/income for the business alongside the Finance team. You’ll ensure high standards of accounting, reporting and forecasting at all times as well as working collaboratively with our Commercial teams to analyse and interpret data results; You’ll enjoy identifying and reporting on trends to share your expertise and assist with key decision making.
- Analyse, identify and report on key areas where we can improve our gross and net margin, KPI performance and business performance;
- Manage and support the Commercial Analysts;
- Review current processes and drive change to improve performance;
- Lead the team when budgeting / forecasting at month-end;
- Continuously monitor and review business performance;
- And present profitability insights and recommendations to the business.
- You’ll be a qualified Accountant or qualified by experience;
- You’ll have recently lead, coached / managed a team;
- Able to confidently analyse and interpret financial data;
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge;
- And be able to work towards tight deadlines / be used to managing a high volume of work.
- Experience using Oracle Financials and working with a retail/FMCG environment is an advantage
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume
Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply