Are you available immediately and excited by all things Digital Marketing related?!
We have a rare opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to work with us in developing and influencing our digital strategy.
Joining our team for a 3 month temporary period as we approach our peak trading time, this role is critical to driving
change and accelerating digital growth.
Reporting to our Head of Digital, this temporary assignment will require you to drive online traffic and revenue through The Perfume Shops’s channels. You will be responsible for managing the digital budget, mentoring and inspiring our team and taking ownership of new innovative opportunities.
The successful individual will..
- Manage the relationship with our digital marketing agencies, driving brand awareness and online sales
- Identify and implement new campaign opportunities to continue growing our digital presence
- Push our digital strategy forward – recognising areas of improvement and driving this towards success
- Work collaboratively with the wider TPS marketing team to ensure a consistent marketing message is delivered
- Analyse and report on commercial performance, challenging where necessary to lead change and maximise sales opportunities
What we will look for in you…
- Demonstrable experience of managing a marketing budget
- Recent experience of managing external marketing agencies
- An inquisitive mind and confidence to challenge the norm and lead change
- Creative, innovative and adaptable
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately to commit to a 3 month assignment, please get in touch and apply today!
A little bit about us...
The Perfume Shop has c.230 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply