RPA MANAGER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an amazing RPA Manager to join our Systems team and play a key role in supporting with building the RPA capability for The Perfume Shop and providing updates on the delivery and application across the business.
You’ll to be the face and voice of The Perfume Shop’s robotic process automation (RPA), managing and developing the RPA approach, methods, design standards and tools.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Be accountable for the delivery of automated processes at The Perfume Shop, whilst actively contribute to the RPA capability by inputting into the RPA training scheme, making sure you provide effective education and awareness of the RPA approach and methods.
· Understand and own the operating model for the delivery of high quality and consistent automated processes in line with operational requirements.
· Drive a greater understanding of the roles and services provided by the RPA capability through product demonstrations, operating model presentations and demand generation workshops across the business.
· Be accountable for delivering performance and continuous improvement, whilst also providing regular updates on the delivery and application of RPA across the business, ensuring you gain buy-in.
· Act as the internal and external escalation point for Operations, IT and third parties. You’ll need to engage with the business and IT change management teams to proactively manage operational and system changes to maintain service delivery.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· A keen passion for RPA, innovation and driving change. You’ll be a confident and assured communicator, with the ability to manage and overcome resistance.
· A Blue Prism certification of Solution Designer and Architecture, and you’ll have successfully delivered business transformation or IT Programs .
· Previous experience for delivering complex IT Portfolio transformation successfully, as well as experience f delivering RPA internal Capability.
· Knowledge of process improvement or operational excellence and of complementary technologies.
· You’ll have a fantastic attention to detail, great communication skills and the ability to organise, prioritise and manager your time effectively.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Access to our TPS Perks which offers you a variety of saving and discount options.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme and Life Assurance.
· 20% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Perfume Shop is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,000 employees worldwide. For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of US$22 billion. Every year, we are serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via our O+O (Offline plus Online) technology-enabled platforms.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply