CUSTOMER INSIGHT MANAGER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a fabulous Customer Insight Manager to join our Customer team and play a key role in developing and managing The Perfume Shop’s customer data strategy.
You’ll make sure we are engaged with customer and market data trends to improve out customers experiences and our business performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Develop and maintain the insight strategy for The Perfume Shop, delivering qualitative and quantitative customer and market insights based on commercial activity and market trends.
· Work with Business Analysts to manipulate large and complex data sets to bring actionable, clear, and concise findings to our business.
· Bring data to life! You’ll present to large audiences when needed, making sure you adjust your style based on the audience and business need.
· Work with agency partners to track measurements such as brand awareness, NPS and customer sentiment. You’ll also work to explore and identify new opportunities and research that will help The Perfume Shop better understand beauty, fragrance, customer, and retail trends.
· Work with the wider CRM and Commercial trams to further develop our customer intelligence to understand what our customer wants next so that we exceed their expectations.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· You’re naturally inquisitive and are confident in challenging ways of thinking. You love trying new ideas and always think customer and data first.
· You’re able to bring data to life, with experience using data manipulation tools and in developing and using complex analysis such as segmentation.
· Previous experience of managing and developing an effective Insight team, with demonstratable organisational, prioritisation and time management skills.
· Strong previous experience working within marketing and customer data.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to present to large audiences.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Access to our TPS Perks which offers you a variety of saving and discount options.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme and Life Assurance.
· 20% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Perfume Shop is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,000 employees worldwide. For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of US$22 billion. Every year, we are serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via our O+O (Offline plus Online) technology-enabled platforms.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply