Here at The Perfume Shop, people are at the heart of everything we do. We are always on the lookout for individuals with Talent, a Passion for what we do and a Spark to help achieve our vision.
Are you looking to take accountability for a store, and be rewarded for it?
Are you passionate about perfume, and love people?
Do you want to be part of a supportive team, and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
As a Store Manager, your role is critical in the operational running and success of your store. You will lead by example, being responsible for motivating and supporting a diverse team to deliver against key targets that drive the success of your store.
With a Talent, Passion and Spark, you will:
· Have a passion for all things selling and customers; leading by example, providing fantastic service to all your customers, and coaching your team to do the same
· Be responsible for delivering the store’s daily, weekly and yearly targets, and ensuring your team know what they need to do each shift to deliver what’s required
· Review store performance and action plans – feeding back any challenges
· Utilising your key holders, ensure your store is opened and closed at the correct times, adhering to all security procedures
· Prepare and issue store rotas
· Be responsible for the stock inventory, ensuring actions are implemented to minimise stock loss
· Be passionate about coaching and mentoring staff; setting them up for success by conducting regular 1:1’s, monitoring performance, and recognising achievements
· You look for talent, passion, and spark when recruiting for your store, recognising that a great team are key to store performance
What You Will Bring:
We believe that you bring Talent, Passion and Spark and in return we will give you the skills and training in perfume to succeed!
It really helps if you;
· Have a Talent for management, from your previous experience as an assistant/store manager in a fast paced environment
· Have a Passion for teamwork, knowing how to coach and develop your team to deliver high standards and results
· Have the Spark to think and act strategically, enjoying the ‘hands on’ day to day running of your store
· Enjoy providing exceptional customer service to your customers
· Are an expert in understanding KPI’s; sales, service, profit & loss
· Have a commercial mindset, understanding the daily operational running of a store
· Can be flexible with your work patterns, including weekends
What You Will Get:
· A fantastic base salary
· Annual KPI based bonus
· We pay commission at Christmas based on store sales and the number of hours worked
· 30 days holiday (pro rata depending on contract hours)
· You’re a VIP to us, so you’ll get 20% off perfume and be able to take part in any customer offers on top!
· Additional discounts with our AS Watson partners including Superdrug and 3 mobile
· The opportunity to win some great prizes and incentives based on personal, team and store performance
· Continuous learning and training to ensure you are always developing
· Pension, health and wellbeing benefits, + more!
We are passionate about ‘Growing Our Own’, so we always encourage our employees to progress internally. As part of this, we offer apprenticeship schemes for all levels!
We thank you for your interest, however due to the high volumes of applications, only those successful will be contacted. We do still encourage you to continue applying to any roles of interest you see advertised.
The Perfume Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Perfume Shop is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,000 employees worldwide. For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of US$22 billion. Every year, we are serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via our O+O (Offline plus Online) technology-enabled platforms.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply