Here at The Perfume Shop, people are at the heart of everything we do. We are always on the lookout for individuals with Talent, a Passion for what we do and a Spark to help achieve our vision.
Are you passionate about perfume, and love people?
Do you want to be part of a supportive team, and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Everyday, our expert Sales Advisors work hard to make sure our customers feel valued, confident and special.
As a Sales Advisor, it is your role to create an outstanding customer experience and grow sales. Assisting with the daily operational running of the store, you are customer focused, working as part of an amazing and supportive team to deliver against key targets that drive the success of your store.
This role is a 8 hour a week permanent contract, based in our Stirling store, located at The Thistle Centre.
What You Will Do:
- You will greet customers and give great service by listening to their needs
- We’re proud to be the perfume experts, so you’ll be providing advice to customers on their perfume choices. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get all the training you need
- You will help the team to achieve and exceed store and team targets – and there are fantastic incentives and prizes on offer to recognise success
- Every customer is a VIP at The Perfume Shop, so you’ll offer every customer a free reward card to maximise their future offers and potential savings
What You Will Bring:
We believe that you bring Talent, Passion and Spark and in return we will give you the skills and training in perfume to succeed!
It really helps if you;
- Have a talent for getting along with people
- Have a passion for teamwork, and being successful together
- Have the spark to love learning about perfume
- Can be flexible with your work patterns, including weekends
What You Will Get:
- A fantastic basic pay of £7.90 - £10.90 per hour
- We pay commission at Christmas based on store sales and the number of hours worked
- We’ll ensure you work regular hours and get your rota at least 4 weeks in advance so you can plan your life outside work
- 30 days holiday (pro rata depending on contract hours)
- You’re also a VIP to us, so you’ll get 20% off perfume and be able to take part in any customer offers on top
- Additional discounts with our AS Watson partners including Superdrug and Savers
- The opportunity to win some great prizes and incentives based on personal, team and store performance
- Continuous learning and training to ensure you are always developing
- Pension, health and wellbeing benefits + more!
We are passionate about ‘Growing Our Own’, so we always encourage our employees to progress internally. As part of this, we offer apprenticeship schemes for all levels!
We thank you for your interest, however due to the high volumes of applications, only those successful will be contacted. We do still encourage you to continue applying to any roles of interest you see advertised.
The Perfume Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Perfume Shop is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s
largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores
under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,000 employees worldwide.
For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of US$22 billion.
Every year, we are serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via our O+O (Offline
plus Online) technology-enabled platforms.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply