PR & EVENTS EXECUTIVE | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a fabulous Executive to join our Marketing team and play a key role in supporting in the delivery of the PR & Events strategy.
You’ll be responsible for The Perfume Shop’s van events throughout the year and assist in the delivery of PR related projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Be responsible for delivering regular events throughout the year including The Perfume Shop’s van events, as well as working with internal and external teams to promote upcoming activities, sharing ideas and gaining buy-in support for content and future events.
· You’ll be responsible for our customer and PR events including organising and attending events throughout the year, driving the van and manning events, travelling to nationwide PR activations, and working with internal teams and external shopping centers, councils, and agencies to deliver events.
· Ensure that the External PR team have visibility of all key campaigns, new launches, and promotions through regular updates.
· Support with press releases ensuring they are created and issued in a timely manner, as well as daily recording of coverage for both press and influencer and sharing this with the relevant teams.
· Work with the Senior PR & Events Executive to regularly review The Perfume Shop’s organic influencer target list and monitoring and suggesting new considerations.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Experience of working in PR and delivering events.
· A full driving license as driving the van to events is required.
· You love learning and see this as a fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills, you are a people-person who thrives when collaborating with different teams/people.
· Demonstrable time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, you have strong presentation skills, with the ability to present and feature in front of a range of audiences.
· Fantastic attention to detail and communications skill, both written and verbal.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Access to our TPS Perks which offers you a variety of saving and discount options.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme and Life Assurance.
· 20% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Perfume Shop is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,000 employees worldwide. For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of US$22 billion. Every year, we are serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via our O+O (Offline plus Online) technology-enabled platforms.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply