CONTENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an incredible Executive to join our Digital Marketing Team and play a key role in supporting in the delivery of The Perfume Shop’s online marketing objectives.
You’ll own the creation and upload of blog content and work with the Digital Marketing Team to ensure all content is on brand and optimal for our digital marketing channels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Create and manage our blog content calendar, whilst running regular content ideation session with the wider teams to identify new opportunities.
· Write copy for new or updated blogs, as well as working with wider teams on creating new content.
· Proofread and edit blog posts written by colleagues, and edit existing blog posts, uploading in WordPress.
· Create regular reports, using insights to demonstrate how the content is performing, in addition to this you will complete competitor content analysis, researching latest content marketing tools.
· Write SEO friendly copy for the website and liaise with our PR team and agency on opportunities to push content.
· Work with the Marketing team to ensure brand guidelines and tone of voice are accurately reflected on digital marketing channels and our web content.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· You have a passion for marketing and all things digital, you are an excellent writer and enjoy being creative.
· Basic knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools.
· You’re a confident verbal and written communicator and love collaborative.
· You thrive in an autonomous environment and have the ability to take a project and run with it.
· You’ll be qualified by experience or be a graduate with a degree in a relevant field such as marketing, communication, or journalism.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Access to our TPS Perks which offers you a variety of saving and discount options.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme and Life Assurance.
· 20% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Perfume Shop is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,000 employees worldwide. For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of US$22 billion. Every year, we are serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via our O+O (Offline plus Online) technology-enabled platforms.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply