DIGITAL ANALYST | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an amazing Analyst to join our eCommerce team and play a key role in the team by utilising data to assist in detailed customer behaviour and performance analysis across our website and marketing channels.
You’ll be the Digital teams Google Analytics guru and be responsible for managing and troubleshooting as well as providing clear, commercial actionable insights to the Digital team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Develop, deliver, and own the full suite of digital reports to drive insight into the site and digital marketing performance.
· Assist Group Digital Analytics specialists in implementing new GA features to increase and expand data collection; as well as owning data integrity and accuracy and making sure adherence to reporting best practices.
· Monitor and implement tags using Google Tag Manager, whilst also answering ad hoc GA queries and granting platform access when applicable.
· Work with stakeholders to understand reporting and insight needs to support with informed decision making. As well as aligning with the Finance and System teams on cross departmental data projects.
· Identify opportunities for data acquisition, data usage and insight generation.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· A passion for understanding digital data, you enjoy working with large datasets and collaborating across teams. You know how to break down complex data into digestible information.
· You have experience within a similar role within eCommerce and have used data visualisation and reporting tool.
· Strong knowledge in Google Analytics 360 / GA4 and GTM or other Tag Management Systems.
· Experience working with multi-channel digital data including App.
· Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to handle complex data.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Access to our TPS Perks which offers you a variety of saving and discount options.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme and Life Assurance.
· 20% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Perfume Shop is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,000 employees worldwide. For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of US$22 billion. Every year, we are serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via our O+O (Offline plus Online) technology-enabled platforms.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply