COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an amazing Commercial Analyst to join our Finance team and play a key role in supporting your team and the business in managing key areas of costs/income.
You’ll deliver insightful analysis, ensuring high standards of accounting, reconciliation, reporting, and forecasting are maintained.
This is the perfect role for someone looking for their first steps into Finance following graduating or for someone looking for their next step after having some exposure to the world of Finance!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Assist in the day-to-day management and reporting of key business income and/or cost lines, as well as delivering weekly business reporting.
· Preparing analysis on sales, sales related to KPI’s and store incentives.
· Assisting in monthly flash forecasts and balance sheet reconciliations, as well as supporting with monthly prepayments, accruals, and journal postings.
· Act as a Store Finance Buddy for an Area, building relationships and helping Area and Store managers to better understand their financials and key drivers.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· You have a genuine enthusiasm to work in a busy retail environment, you are naturally curious and motivated by the desire to continuously improve and to achieve brilliant results.
· Experience in Oracle or similar ERP system.
· Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical, numerical, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstratable organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manager time effectively.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
· We’ll support your finance studies and help you grow in your role and in the business.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Access to our TPS Perks which offers you a variety of saving and discount options.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme and Life Assurance.
· 20% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity
and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals
with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the
job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and
to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Perfume Shop is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,000 employees worldwide. For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of US$22 billion. Every year, we are serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via our O+O (Offline plus Online) technology-enabled platforms.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply