JUNIOR SOCIAL MEDIA CREATOR | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an amazing Junior Social Media Creator to join our Brand team and play a key role in managing The Perfume Shop TV and TikTok.
You’ll be a natural in front of the camera, you will plan, create, and star in content that drives our social strategy and delights our audience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Present creative proposals and original ideas for new projects or opportunities driven by the social strategy – including TikToks, YouTube features and live shows.
· On-camera hosting of shows alongside guests and The Perfume Shop experts, such as live-selling perfume and hosting features, as well as featuring in TikTok content.
· Plan all elements of videos, shoots, and shows, not limited to but including scripts, storyboards, research, content and guests, sourcing props and products, booking and liaising with talent.
· Work with internal teams to develop engaging content that aligns with commercial and brand plans – including developing supplier content opportunities.
· Provide weekly and monthly summaries/ dashboards of all activities and results, measuring achievements against objectives, as well as monitoring competitor activity and key social trends, adapting plans to deliver.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· An incredible personality that shines, you’re a confident and comfortable presenter in front of the camera.
· You’ll have experience in a similar role and are looking to explore the world of perfume or are looking for your next opportunity to grow and develop.
· Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing.
· A love and understanding of social media, particularly TikTok and YouTube.
· Innovative thinking, amazing writing and editing skills, and the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Access to our TPS Perks which offers you a variety of saving and discount options.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme and Life Assurance.
· 20% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
Shop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity
and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals
with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the
job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and
to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
The Perfume Shop is part of A.S. Watson Group, the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores under 12 retail brands in 28 markets, with over 130,000 employees worldwide. For the fiscal year 2022, A.S. Watson Group recorded revenue of US$22 billion. Every year, we are serving over 5.5 billion shoppers via our O+O (Offline plus Online) technology-enabled platforms.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply