ASSISTANT CRM MANAGER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an amazing Assistant CRM Manager to join our CRM team and play a key role in delivering activity to improve our customer experience.
You’ll support our CRM Manager in driving our reward proposition, increasing long term loyalty to The Perfume Shop’s brand and support our rewards strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Develop initiatives to surprise and delight our customers including sampling, gifting, and events, both digitally and in our stores.
· Lead in the development and implementation of the programmatic CRM activity including welcome, birthday and lapsed campaigns.
· Work closely with our suppliers and internal Buying team to ensure we have the best products and offers available, whilst also working with teams across the business to make sure there is exposure of our loyalty program across digital and traditional marketing channels.
· Mentor and manage your direct report, identify their strengths and areas for growth. Guiding their development and sharing knowledge across your team.
· Develop and deliver relevant projects to support the CRM strategy and to drive our rewards proposition.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Strong previous experience having worked within CRM, Marketing or Sales environment, with demonstratable knowledge of having previously worked with a CRM tool or campaign management tools.
· You are passionate about customers and want to make sure we offer the best experience for them in store and online.
· Experience of developing lifecycle programmes.
· Amazing communication, organisational and time management skills.
· You love working in a fast-paced environment and are happy managing multiple projects.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Access to our TPS Perks which offers you a variety of saving and discount options.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme and Life Assurance.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply