INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an incredible Infrastructure Engineer to join our Systems team and play a key role in assisting in the delivery for The Perfumes Shop’s roadmap.
You’ll to support The Perfume Shop’s business infrastructure across the network, servers, and Microsoft suite, offering technical expertise within the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Support the Infrastructure Team with designing, developing, and delivering The Perfume Shop’s Windows environment, server infrastructure and AD structure, ensuring it is in line with Group Systems and Security standards, and includes disaster recovery requirements.
· Act as the 3rd level escalation point for the System Support Team for Windows, network, and security issues, and providing a timely resolution.
· Support the network security within the business, ensuring all desktops and servers, where applicable, are built and commissioned in line with The Perfume Shop and AS Watson standards (antivirus, encryption and patching should all be maintained on a regular basis with exceptions monitored and resolved)
· Ensure all centrally maintained systems are backed up to meet the agreed cycle, maintaining the schedule and adding new systems as they come into production.
· Work with the Systems Support team to ensure all parts of the infrastructure interface work seamlessly, whilst supporting the implementation of any new systems and changes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Previous experience in an IT role within a retail or FMCG environment, with experience within a 3rd line Windows infrastructure support role, exposure to cisco switches, ASA firewalls, server migrations and building servers.
· Strong technical skills including but not limited to, Windows Server 2012 R2 onwards, VMware, Veeam Back Up and replication and Intune.
· Working knowledge and experience of Windows and network security.
· Knowledge of COMP TIA Network +, COMP TIA Security +, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MSCA, MCSE is preferable but not essential.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our TPS Perks which offers you a variety of saving and discount options.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply