PAID MEDIA MANAGER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an incredible Paid Media Manager to join our Digital team and play a key role in delivering The Perfume Shop’s digital marketing strategy.
You’ll work with the Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager to lead and deliver on the paid search and display marketing strategies, taking responsibility for driving growth in these channels and owning initiatives that deliver key commercial objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Closely manage the performance and output of our paid media agency to deliver the channel strategy and growth. You’ll also work with the agency to land new activity, making sure The Perfume Shop are continuously striving to test and maximise the learning opportunities to drive performance.
· Manage the annual budgets and forecasts, ensuring spend is phased in line with online trading targets.
· Support in the delivery of our overall digital marketing strategy, whilst also researching and keeping up to date on new updates in paid media and innovations to drive the business forward.
· Set, manage, and report to the business on key metrics and KPIs to measure performance, regularly sharing learnings and insights with the wider business.
· Manage your team members by developing, coaching, and mentoring them, as well as building strong working relationships with the wider Customer Team to ensure omnichannel alignment.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· You have a passion for marketing and all things digital, and a genuine enthusiasm to work in a busy retail environment.
· You’re a brilliant communicator with an inquisitive and analytical mind.
· A relevant Marketing or related degree or hands-on experience in managing sizable campaigns gained from a leading agency or as an inhouse specialist in B2C.
· A good understanding of all other digital marketing channels, notably organic search, as well as in-depth expertise on paid search and display marketing.
· Demonstratable organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply