PRODUCT DEVELOPER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a fantastic Product Developer to join our Buying team and play a key role in the creation and development of The Perfume Shop’s Own Brand products.
You’ll manage the end-to-end process, meeting customer expectations and ensuring The Perfume Shop is at the forefront of the retail industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Work with suppliers to design and develop The Perfume Shop’s Own Brand products sustainably and ethically, making sure these are sourced in an environmentally sound manner.
· You’ll be an ambassador for The Perfume Shop’s brand, leading innovation with internal and external teams to drive new products, delight our customers and secure future sales.
· Manage the buying, design, and prototype process from start to finish for online and offline, whilst also making sure all product development plans are managed and delivered within the assigned budget and timeframes.
· Conduct market research on upcoming and key trends and undertaking comparative product reviews, sharing innovative ideas to drive future plans.
· Share key updates and insights with the wider Buying Team, make sure you are aligned in approach and are working collaboratively.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Previous experience having developed products in a similar role.
· You are able to identify trends, embrace new technology and are passionate about customers.
· Your knowledge of the retail industry and of product development.
· Strong commercial skills with the ability to interpret the market quickly and your creative commercial vision with fantastic attention to detail.
· The ability to adapt and manage various priorities, as well as strong negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply