PEOPLE ADVISOR | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an incredible People Advisor to join our People & Development team and play a key role in supporting our Retail teams across the business.
You’ll deliver an effective, timely and commercially focused HR generalist service to the Retail Operations Team, through providing informed and considered advice on policy and best practice.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Provide advice to line managers on a wide range of people related issues, including guidance on long-term absence, performance, probation, disciplinary and grievance issues, and flexible working, whilst ensuring HR policies and processes are applied fairly and consistently.
· Attend and note take at formal meetings, as well as writing comprehensive, accurate and timely outcome letters.
· Handle day to day people queries by phone, email and in person, ensuring that Company policies and procedures are followed and ensure legal compliance.
· Be responsible for overseeing all family friendly policies, including but not limited to Maternity, Paternity, Parental Leave and Adoption Leave processes. Along with making sure payroll changes are communicated in a timely manner to the People Services Team and Payroll Team for processing in line with the required deadlines.
· Produce reports on people related data, providing feedback to the relevant team members,
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Previous relevant experience within a similar HR role.
· Your passion for offering a great service to employees when advising.
· Strong organisation and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· CIPD qualified to a minimum Level 3 would be desirable but not essential. Willingness to study for CIPD. or undertake a HR Apprenticeship would be desirable
· Ability to write good quality, accurate letters, emails, and HR policy.
· A full UK driving licence as some travel will be required.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply