BRAND CO-ORDINATOR | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for creative Coordinator to join our Brand team and play a key role in to coordinating campaign plans and analysis as well as maintaining the centralised briefing and sign-off process for the Creative Team and Studio.
You’ll work as a brand guardian, continually analysing team learnings and consumer trends, providing insights to help shape creative ideas that raise awareness of the business’s mission and improve customer experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Support the Brand Manager by keeping the Customer Planner up to date, ensuring this is accurate and shared with the relevant team members. You will also be responsible for the creation of the annual planner with the Buying and wider team.
· Work across the business to create critical paths for key campaigns and activity, ensuring projects are delivered smoothly, as well as coordinating and managing the in-house design and studio booking systems.
· Work alongside the Design Team to coordinate multiple briefs, feedback and sign-off on content and materials, whilst supporting the wider Brand Team with campaign ideation, copywriting and art direction where required.
· Act as the key point of contact between the Brand function and other internal and external stakeholders for numerous campaigns and jobs, as well as acting as a central support to the ELAB team and production agencies, coordinating briefs and feedback with the wider team.
· Provide quality control, including proofreading and editing support so accuracy and consistency is maintained across campaigns and content.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· You are a people-person who thrives when collaborating with different teams/people, you have the confidence to present feedback to stakeholders at all levels, and you’re a multi-tasker who adapts well to different situations and multiple projects.
· Your creative vision, with strong writing, proofing, and editing skills.
· You are self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and innovative.
· Prioritisation, organisational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
· Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply