BUYING ASSISTANT | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a fabulous Buying Assistant to join our Buying team and play a key role in supporting our Buyers with everyday tasks and building strong relationships with The Perfume Shop’s suppliers, delivering appropriate information as required to support product decisions.
You’ll be the first point of contact for our stores, as well as making sure you continue to build and maintain strong internal relationships with Area Managers to understand the store needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Be accountable for liaising with The Perfume Shop’s suppliers to gain any information needed to ensure we are efficient, effective and deliver for the business.
· Communicate with the Merchandisers to obtain relevant information for forecasting and to raise orders.
· Make sure The Perfume Shop’s new launch data is up to date and new products are set up, taking responsibility for filing, and organising new product sheets.
· Collate relevant information for new products, including samples, new line forms, press releases and available POS material.
· Instruct the Warehouse on the relevant POS distribution instructions with copies of relevant POS forms for the relevant documents to be distributed to stores.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· A passion for retail, customers and are results driven.
· You are very organised and enjoy taking responsibility within your role, you enjoy working cross functionally and communicate clearly and concisely,
· You are a natural problem solver, being able to think outside of the box to improve processes and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
· High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply