CRM ASSISTANT | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a CRM Assistant to join our CRM team and play a key role in supporting the CRM team in delivering customer marketing communication and activities to excite our VIP Rewards Customers.
You’ll look at all elements of a customer’s journey from sign up to post purchase and support our CRM Assistant Manager identifying opportunities and solutions to make it easier for our customers to shop.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with our Data and CRM team to build new marketing campaigns to send to our customers
- Get creative briefing email designs and copy for communications
- Regularly check campaign performance and share results with the CRM team so we can continually evolve our customer proposition
- Check in with agency support to discuss performance and opportunities within activity such as refer-a-friend and abandoned basket
- Stay up to date on all the latest fragrance and marketing trends so we stand out from our competitors!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- You’re looking to gain experience within CRM, Marketing, Digital or Retail environments
- You’re excited at the ides of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply