LOGISTICS OPERATIONS MANAGER | DUNSTABLE
We’re looking for an incredible Logistics Operations Manager to join our Warehouse team and play a key role in to leading and managing the day-to-day delivery of all warehouse operations for The Perfume Shop across all sales channels.
You’ll set the operational direction for warehouse activities, ensuring that these are completed in a safe, consistent, and efficient fashion .
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Lead and drive an effective logistics operation delivering the best service for our internal and external customers.
· You’ll be responsible for overseeing the management of the eCommerce fulfilment and outbound functions of the warehouse, as well as leading the Department Managers in improving performance and compliance within the warehouse environment in line with The Perfume Shop’s practices and culture.
· Develop, coach, and mentor the warehouse team. Work closely with the Learning and Development Team to ‘grow our own’ within the warehouse and develop a progressive and flexible team who demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
· Work alongside the Planning and Development Manager to support the Head of Logistics in the planning and delivery of the operation through a process of continual improvement in service levels, efficiencies, and productivity.
· Work closely with the Head of Logistics to manage the delivery of all aspects of the warehouse operation, whilst making sure that the warehouse is a safe place to work and compliant with appropriate Health and Safety regulations.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Previous experience in a similar role and proven line management experience.
· Strong team leadership and management skills including objective setting, and talent development.
· Detailed knowledge of warehouse operational procedures on an end-to-end basis for both store and customer fulfilment.
· An excellent knowledge of relevant health and safety practices and their practical application in an operational environment.
· Financial literacy sufficient to understand and contribute to budget management.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – including the ability to effectively influence and motivate others.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 33 days holiday with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply