TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
I'm looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who loves perfume and feels inspired by brands. Having a real gift for your line of work, you'll be working in a supportive environment where you'll bring our hiring values of "Talent, Passion and Spark" to life in a meaningful way to help us attract, source and engage future Perfume Shop people across multiple roles in our Stores, Warehouse and Head Office.
In addition, building our employment brand and helping to evolve our talent acquisition strategy are areas that you would be keen to get involved in.
- Working with the Head of People, take the leading role in evolving and shaping The Perfume Shop’s employer brand and ensure this is being positively promoted via multiple channels and within the business
- Design and implement a social media strategy which ensures we attract the best talent from a wide range of platforms
- Lead and coach the Talent Acquisition team to ensure an expert and timely resourcing service is provided to both our internal and external customers
- Ensure agreed daily and weekly KPI targets are being effectively managed within the team
- Ensure data is captured to monitor and evaluate hiring activity at The Perfume Shop. Use this data to evaluate, review and evolve how The Perfume Shop attracts and recruits the right talent (in line with KPIs)
- Plan and execute The Perfume Shop’s peak period people resourcing requirements across the year, particularly for Christmas to ensure that the correct number of additional roles are available in Store and at the Warehouse either directly hired or via a third party
- Design and plan The Perfume Shop’s recruitment campaigns across the year ensuring these are in line with set budgets and deliver value
- Design and run assessment centres and other group assessment tools
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with Managers and third-party suppliers at all levels
- Responsible for the ongoing development, maintenance, and engagement of our ATS system (Cornerstone online), partnering with the Group support team
- Establish good working relationships with the wider AS Watson Talent teams to ensure that broader expertise and working practices are accessed
- Work closely with the Head of Learning & Development and the People Manager (Head Office & Warehouse) and People Manager (Retail) to ensure effective cross team working to support internal talent acquisition and succession (grow our own)
- Ensure that the recruitment budget is controlled effectively, maintaining and where possible reducing cost per hire throughout the year
- Ensure that our tools, processes, and SLAs are fit for purpose and operate a system of continuous improvement and innovation
- Ensure the Agency PSL delivers value for money and is reviewed and managed effectively whilst promoting an inhouse recruitment model
- Innovate by looking for ways to ensure The Perfume Shop’s employer value proposition is up to date and competitive in the market to attract talent into the business
This job is a good fit for you if you:
· You are a talented and resourceful professional who wants to work in a fun and energetic environment.
· You love perfume and feel inspired by brands.
· You have a real gift for your line of work, a natural flair for retail, and bags of potential
· The perfume business inspires and excites you, and you have a burning desire to discover, learn and grow with us
· You have a positive energy and an outgoing personality which your colleagues or customers are drawn to
CULTURE & REWARD
As well as working with your Team, you'll enjoy collaborating with colleagues across the business and are easily able to connect with and understand the current hiring challenges experienced by Managers whilst providing innovative and cost effective solutions.
If you don't feel you have all the skills, then apply anyway as we would love to hear from you.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- 30% staff discount on joining, as well as discount at Superdrug after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Access to TPS Perks - discounts and offers
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply