STORE OPERATIONS COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an incredible Communications Coordinator to join our Store Operations team and play a key role in supporting the Head of Store Operations in the management of key aspects of the Store Operations team.
You’ll monitor and issue relevant internal communication, contribute towards the organisation of key events including regional meetings, and collect data to create accurate reports.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Manage internal communication from the business through our internal communication system ‘The Pulse’ whilst making sure internal communication in the business is created, monitored and issued following the correct communication guidelines.
· Support the Sales and Operations team and store employees with any queries raised, attempting to resolve them where possible and escalating any unresolvable issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
· Support the Head of Store Operations with planning and coordinating all Regional Store Meetings, including but not limited to arranging attendance, travel, bookings, badges and invitations.
· Ensure the smooth running of the Store Operations central administration, including the management of all paperwork, filing and archiving, and compiling reports, ensuring you continually play a lead role in reviewing processes and suggesting ideas to innovate store communication.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Previous experience of working in a retail environment and within an administrative role.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to influence where necessary.
· A strong commercial awareness.
· Demonstrable experience of innovating processes, with the ability to challenge the norm.
· Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply