AREA MANAGER | SOUTH
We’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Area Manager to join The Perfume Shop family. You’ll be playing a key role in driving the performance of our stores, coaching our teams to thrive, and creating a motivating, inclusive, and exciting place to work for our ‘perfume people’!
· Are you looking for a fast-paced, innovative environment?
· Interested in influencing and developing passionate store teams?
· Do you have a passion for luxury products, amazing brands, and smelling great?
If you’ve answered “YES!”, what are you waiting for? We want to hear from you. Apply today!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Operate and implement the business strategy across all stores within your area.
· Promote a customer obsessed culture; leading from the front to drive success in your stores.
· Identify top talent internally, coach, develop, and promote growth throughout your teams.
· Drive financial performance through sales, effectively manage costs, and monitor KPI’s.
· Keep up with market trends, scan the horizon, and be pre-emptive in your approach.
· Build excellent relationships working alongside office support functions.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· A passion for working with people! You’ll love to coach, develop, and promote our inclusive culture.
· A fresh approach, new ideas, creative thinking, and the ability to think outside the box.
· The ability to deliver results and motivate your teams to do the same, we’re oneTPS!
· Your enthusiasm for our brands, our products, and your love of working in retail.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
“We’re not just invested in perfume; we’re invested in people!”
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
Agencies: We do not accept speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply