CUSTOMER RESEARCH ASSISTANT | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a fabulous Customer Research Assistant to join our Customer team and play a key role in supporting our Customer Insight Manager in delivering actionable insights to stakeholders, driving innovation and change in the business.
You’ll assist in creating quantitative questionnaires to send out to our VIP Members covering lots of different topics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Create plans to gain quantitative data from our customers which will answer key business question, making sure to deliver these plans by meeting customers face to face and providing feedback.
· Analyse data collected and create presentations to visually present your findings, and dive future plans and decisions.
· Complete weekly and monthly reporting to help bring data to life.
· Review our competitor performance and make actionable recommendations to the wider business.
· Take customer data to better understand our audience and opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· A keen interest in pursuing a career in Customer Insight, you’re passionate about customers and want to make sure we offer the best experience online and offline.
· Some experience having completed qualitive and quantitative research, similar experience in a Junior Research Executive role would be beneficial.
· You are analytical, enthusiastic and a great communicator, always putting the customers at the heart of the business.
· Knowledge of the retail industry would be beneficial but not essential.
· You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have great organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply