TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an ultra-talented, Talent Coordinator to play a key role in supporting our Talent Acquisition Team. Working with us so we can deliver an amazing journey for our candidate, and supporting our teams across our stores, warehouse, and head office.
You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to develop in Talent Acquisition. Previous experience is not crucial, however an interest in recruitment, administration, marketing, and social media platforms is a plus!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Look after our vacancies, posting them internally and externally, maintaining our applicant tracking system, and writing attractive job adverts that interest candidates and boost our application rate.
· Create engaging content to attract talent on different social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn. You’ll use your creative flare to develop your imagery and videography skills.
· Track our vacancies by keeping spreadsheets updated, as well as managing temporary employee paperwork, our PSL and our legal documents. Whilst also making sure you manage and organise our internal team files, ensuring we are GDPR compliant.
· Develop creative ideas, suggesting new inventive ways of delivering social media content whilst keeping up to date with social media trends. Along with driving our employer branding and attraction strategies by creating attractive social posts and exploring innovative ways to communicate with potential candidates.
· Assisting our Talent team in organising and planning recruitment/assessment days, in addition to sending out interview confirmation emails to make sure candidates have what they need for interviews.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Your creativity, writing skills and a passion for creating amazing content that will help us find the best talent.
· You have a real knack with people and are happy communicating via call, email and more.
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like to be busy.
· Fantastic organisation, communication, and prioritisation skills.
· A good understanding of retail, ideally experience of working within a store.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
· Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
· Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
· Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
· Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
· 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
· Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
· Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
2. You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
3. We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
4. You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
5. You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply