SENIOR FORECASTING ANALYST | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an amazing Senior Forecasting Analyst join our Merchandising team and play a key role in providing forecasting, insight, and analysis to drive projects and performance.
You’ll work cross-functionally to represent Merchandising from an analytical standpoint, contribute towards the overall Merchandising strategy, and take responsibility for inputting and managing relevant projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide regular insights and recommendations to the Merchandising team, presenting key findings to drive improvements and solutions, whilst also working closely with other Analysts across the business, collaborating on projects, reporting packs and best practice optimisation.
- Optimize the sales forecast accuracy to include by SKU, DC lead time, promotions, and top selling products, as well as analysing stock and eCommerce availability, making recommendations to the Merchandising Manager to ensure we consistently achieve 99%+ stock availability.
- Analyse trading patterns, ensuring products are available in the right stores at the right time. Along with analysing promotional uplift forecast accuracy and identifying actions and opportunities to improve.
- Forecast and report on store level capacity, as well as forecasting and regularly communicating the latest store replenishment plans to the Logistics and Store Operations team, making sure you measure the accuracy of stores and eCommerce forecasts.
- Leading the optimisation of Slimstock, whilst also working with the Branch Merchandiser to support the business segmentation strategy.
- Identify and implementing opportunities for driving sales and profit within our top stores, new stores, and loss-making stores.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Your numerical and analytical skills! You love problem solving and working collaboratively to improve performance.
- Previous experience working as a Forecasting Analyst, as well as using Business Objects.
- You’ve had experience with store allocation systems and control parameters and have contributed towards or led key projects in your roles.
- A strong commercial awareness within the retail space, and an understanding of the challenges faced by stores. You also have an understanding of stock replenishment techniques to deliver high stock availability.
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative and your strong presentation skills mean you’re able to present complex data analysis to multiple audiences to drive decision making and share knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply