LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for sensational Assistant to join our Learning & Development team and play a key role in supporting our L&D function with administration, reporting and coordination our exciting events.
You’ll coordinate training events and programmes, from setting up, booking our teams onto relevant courses, scheduling speakers, booking venues and much more!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the L&D Team in all aspects of the learning cycle across our stores, head office and warehouse; as well as supporting in the design and delivery of training activity.
- Help to support with a range of administrative tasks across the team including running and maintaining reports.
- Gather feedback from training, compiling and advising our Head of Learning & Development to assist in process improvement across the team.
- Assist our Head of Learning & Development with understanding cost information, providing support in measuring the return on investment.
- Coordinate accommodation and travel for training events, working with our Administration team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- You have a passion for learning and developing new skills.
- You’re creative, you love to use your initiative and have a ‘can-do’ attitude when approaching new projects or tasks.
- Previous experience of having worked in retail, or an administrative or similar role.
- Great communication and organisation skills as well as fabulous attention to detail!You can demonstrate a passion for
- contributing towards the development of others and working collaboratively with your team.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply