WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE | DUNSTABLE
We’re looking for an amazing Operative to join our Warehouse team and play a key role in ensuring that products, consumables and point of sale Warehouse materials and goods are safely and efficiently received, stored and despatched to supply stores and customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take the delivery of goods and supplies and ensure all damages are processed following the existing procedure.
- Ensure goods and supplies and stored appropriately following the Put Away Procedures and check for damaged or missing items.
- Move stock around appropriately either by hand, or by the appropriate MHE as directed by your Line Manager, as well as load goods into pallets and cages for despatch.
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system, keep accurate stock records, and keep stock control and other records up to date.
- Action store pullbacks ensuring all data is accurate and any issues are highlighted and actioned in line with current procedures.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically.
- Good understanding of customer service and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality.
- Forklift Truck Licence would be advantageous.
- Good numeracy and IT skills and good communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply