DIGITAL INNOVATION SPECIALIST | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a wonderful Innovation Specialist to join our Digital team and play a key role in support the Senior UX & Innovation Specialist in exploring and driving forward new initiatives to enhance our customer’s digital experience across our digital touchpoints, ensuring we stay on trend and to place us ahead of the curve vs. our competition.
You’ll optimize and continually improve our existing innovation projects, seeking out new opportunities to expand their reach and improve our customer experience throughout each stage of their journey.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Seek out new partnerships or 3rd party opportunities to create an exciting experience across our digital platforms for our customers, liaising with them to understand potential and create business cases to present for approval ahead of roll out of initiative
- Work with the Design, Trading & Marketing teams to develop a communication plan for our innovations, ensuring customers are aware of the key services across all digital touchpoints.
- Support our Senior UX & Innovation Specialist in managing and driving innovation projects from conception to Go Live; as well as Acting as a changemaker, challenging the norm and sharing new innovative ways of thinking with a customer first approach at the heart.
- Ensure the company brand values are consistently delivered across all projects within the digital guidelines whilst reporting and analysing the performance of innovation projects.
- Monitor competitor functionality, services, activities, and wider retail industry developments, recognising key opportunities and playing an integral role in suggesting innovative ideas to ensure The Perfume Shop remains at the forefront of the retail industry.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- You have passion for all things digital – with a particular interest in retail!
- Previous experience in a digital focused role and knowledge of the latest trends within the digital space.
- You are comfortable challenging the ‘norm’ and thinking outside of the box, whilst enjoying strategic thinking and future planning.
- Your experience in managing projects, as well as being commercially savvy and your love for seeking new opportunities to drive performance.
- You are customer obsessed and put the customers needs at the centre of what you do.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply