INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER | FTC | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a fantastic Internal Communications Manager to join our People team and play a key role in communicating with our Perfume People, harnessing our culture, creating amazing ambassadors and driving our ‘OneTPS’ mindset to continue making The Perfume Shop a great place to work.
You’ll lead the Internal Communications team to embody our strategic narrative, as well as loving and sharing our brand values ‘We’re Expert’, ‘We’re Passionate’ and ‘We Care’ in everything you do, with bags of ‘Talent, Passion and Spark’!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with the Leadership Team and Senior Management Team to support them in sharing key messages on their team’s projects and initiatives across The Perfume Shop.
- Lead our Internal Communications team to deliver engaging content, working collaboratively across the business with all teams to ensure messages are being delivered and well received.
- Play an active part in our CSR ‘Feel Good When You Smell Good’ committee; supporting with ideas, initiatives, engagement and actively communicate our social purpose in everything we do around our People, Planet, Community and Customer pillars.
- Be an active member of our The Perfume Shop events project groups – supporting with organising, as well as owning communication for these.
- Be an ambassador for change and delivering effective change communications, as well as using our yearly communications calendar to plan and deliver effective communication and campaigns on our platforms.
- Engage out teams, live our values, embrace our culture, and help to make our employee experience the best in class!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Confidence in communicating at all levels, in lots of different ways, along with a love of writing and bringing copy to life!
- You are an expert in communication, have experience in a communications role.
- Experience leading and inspiring a team.
- An understanding of creative packages, such as Adobe Suite and Canva, with a good understanding of using different methods of communicating – whether written, digitally or in person.
- Fantastic planning and organisation skills as well as great attention to detail.
- You have a positive and a fun approach, thriving on working in an agile environment with lots of twists and turns!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply