SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE | FTC | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an innovative Senior Social Media Executive to join our Social Media team and play a key role in driving and improving brand engagement for our social media channels.
You’ll support with weekly social content planning across all platforms, making sure they are constantly growing and improving, creating, and handling content for us and our suppliers.
This is a part time role, perfect for someone looking to work 3 days a week!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Improve our understanding of customer behaviour on our channels, producing reports and working with our Social Media Manager to deliver forecasted KPI’s.
- Be a point of contact with external suppliers and by supporting supplier activities across paid social media whilst analysing the results and making recommendations.
- Lead on producing summaries and dashboards of all activity and results, measuring achievements against objectives, and working proactively to make suggestions and recommendations based on KPIs to review with our Social Media Manager.
- Be proactive in utilising search, social listening tools and trend data to identify new content opportunities, whilst sharing ideas with the relevant team members and creating a 360 plan to react to these.
- Research emerging social media platforms, trends, applications, and customer target behaviour, ensuring you share the findings with the wider team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Creativity! You are a creative thinker, and can demonstrate this in your work.
- A drive to innovate, constantly striving to better yourself and your team.
- Previous experience in a social media or digital role at a similar level, as well as experience using Ads Manager and Social Insights.
- Strong presentation skills, especially whilst pitching to external stakeholders.
- Previous experience of analysing digital data or marketing performance.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on
the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour,
religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex,
gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company
policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work
environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply