CRM EXECUTIVE| HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an outgoing CRM Executive to join our CRM Team and play a key role in communicating with our VIP Members to exited them with current and upcoming promotions.
You’ll communicate all VIP Rewards programs to excite our customers, including the end-to-end development of commercial, lifecycle and supplier communication from planning, creative development, testing, and deployment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with wider CRM, digital and marketing teams to build a plan to communicate with customers to obtain and retain VIP Members.
- Work with our Business Analysts to review and analyse activity, using the results to shape business strategies.
- Develop and innovate our communication with customers, working with our internal Design Team on templates and promotional content, whilst shaping best practice packages for suppliers.
- Be a key CRM stakeholder when delivering new initiatives and projects ensuring teams are aligned on activity to drive success
- Utilise member data to find trends and increase our customer engagement through different channels.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A passion for customers and making their experience amazing.
- The ability to innovate! You enjoy being creative and have good copy writing skills.
- Previous experience within a Marketing, Digital or CRM team, working with customer data and using campaign management tools.
- The ability to embrace and drive change, adapting to the situation you are in.
- A positive attitude towards campaigns, presentations, and large projects.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply