PAYROLL ASSISTANT | FTC | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a fantastic Payroll Assistant to join our Payroll team and play a key role in making sure all of our teams across The Perfume Shop are paid for the fabulous work they do!
You’ll be part of our amazing Payroll team, and contribute to the essential handling of our payroll, being as organised and efficient as possible .
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll use our payroll software, Oracle, to make punctual payments and ensure we meet our deadlines.
- Check up on our timesheet software “RotaGeek”, keeping up with any changes that our line managers will want to make, along with handling manual timesheets, examining their validity.
- Handle payroll queries, errors, changes, and actions.
- Process new starter checklists, P45’s, company and statuary sick pay, making sure they have been issued and verified.
- Produce important reports to that will be used in meetings, supporting the Payroll team to deliver to the highest standard.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Your passion for developing a career within Payroll, looking for a change or ready to take your next step.
- Some experience in working in a Payroll team and using payroll processing software such as Oracle.
- Great teamwork, using communication clearly and effectively and the ability to adapt to different situations.
- The ability to keep to deadlines, and handling pressure effectively which is crucial when handling payroll.
- A high level of integrity, you’ll be dealing with highly confidential information that requires an understanding of Data Protection legislation.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on
the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour,
religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex,
gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company
policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work
environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply