MERCHANDISER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an amazing Merchandiser to join our Merchandising team and play a key role in accurately forecasting trends, plan stock levels and continuously monitor the performance of our stock.
You’ll work closely with our Buying team, planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans for new launches and gift sets
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Plan promotions with the Buying team and markdowns as necessary, ensuring you monitor and report on the effectiveness of promotions.
- Assist with decisions on budget spend, lines and quantities, making sure you work alongside the Buying team.
- Ensure you forecast weekly sales and stock at house/line level using the planning system and manage the open to buy, whilst being responsible for producing line sales and stock forecasts for key lines in a timely manner to support business availability targets.
- Analyse every aspect of the best and worst sellers, ensuring that best sellers are fully potentialized whilst monitoring slow sellers.
- Continually liaise with Buyers, suppliers, distributors, Branch Merchandisers and Logistics
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience in a Merchandising role within the retail industry.
- Strong prioritisation, organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify accurate solutions in a timely manner
- Proven ability to manage stock and sales budgets.
- A keen eye for detail.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply