CUSTOMER OPERATIONS MANAGER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an amazing Customer Operations Manager to join our Customer Service Team and play a key role in mentoring and driving our Customer Service Team to make sure we are delivering the best service possible.
Our customers are the driving force that propels our organisation forward. You’ll make sure all of our customers have excellent customer service, solving issues and queries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work alongside the Customer Experience Development Manager to create a strategy and forecast for dealing with high volumes during peak trading periods
- Create and manage customer service reports, providing insights and suggesting innovative ideas to improve the services in the future.
- Create bespoke training guides, amending and advancing these as the business adapts and grows whilst conducting regular training sessions with the Customer Services Team, ensuring the team are living and breathing The Perfume Shop values and can adopt the tone of voice.
- Support our Customer Services Team and your direct reports to ensure all enquiries and complaints are dealt with promptly, to the highest standard and in line with GDPR and Data Protection legislation, acting as an escalation point within the team to provide the resolution to any complex queries.
- Driving the Customer Service roadmap forward, suggesting enhancements and changes and following them through to the end.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Leadership, problem-solving and clear communication skills
- You are passionate about making customers happy and delivering high standards of customer service with a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the role.
- Analytical skills, specialising in the customer service sector.
- You are customer focused and able to bring out the best in the team with previous experience of managing a Customer Service Team (internal or outsourced).
- Previous experience working in a retail business or environment.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply