A bit about the role
The purpose of this role is to support our stores in driving footfall and sales through marketing initiatives. This entry level role is an excellent opportunity to start your career within Marketing!
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Be accountable for all incoming marketing queries from our stores and the relevant shopping centres, including partnerships and third parties, escalating to the Marketing Manager where necessary
- Support the Marketing Manager with the proposal, generation and development of local and national partnerships with other retailers and businesses whilst continuing to develop existing partnerships
- Be accountable for developing positive working relationships with the relevant individuals in shopping centres and local councils to support store marketing activity, including but not limited to POS deliveries, shopping centre events and promotions
- Build strong working relationships with all stores, whilst ensuring you request, review and analyse feedback to develop and innovate future activity
- Identify local initiatives and national celebrations, taking responsibility for incorporating these into marketing events
- Be responsible for preparing briefs for all activities, communicating this to the relevant teams and wider business to ensure everyone is aware of the current and upcoming initiatives and key campaigns
- Support marketing activity by developing materials and attending events such as store openings, whilst ensuring all materials are produced in time and in line with the required costings
- Work with the Social Media team to support marketing activity, providing content where necessary
- Work with the CRM team to help deliver local and store led CRM events
- Maintain and update a key contact database for all key stakeholders
- Work with the wider Marketing Team to support the delivery of set KPI’s
Essential - Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working in a Marketing team or relatable qualification e.g Marketing Degree
- A good commercial understanding and awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous high street retail experience is highly desirable
- Experience of partnerships is desirable
A little bit about us
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Contracted Hours - 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply