A bit about the role
The purpose of this role is to support the Pricing and Product Coordinator in ensuring all products are set up on the relevant systems, and ensuring the keying and communication of all price changes and deals are actioned and completed within the required time frames.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Be accountable for keying in all deals in the promotion builder system and all retail price changes in our ERP system, ensuring these are inputted accurately and on time
- Ensure you understand the business and commercial intention of each deal and price change, providing advice as appropriate to ensure each deal or price change is delivered as required
- Take responsibility for highlighting any conflicts a new deal and/or price may create with active deals and pricing, escalating to the Pricing and Product Coordinator or Pricing and Product Manager where necessary
- Ensure the required testing is completed and signed off by relevant departments in a timely manner
- Maintain and issue pricing memos and price books to stores
- Be accountable for setting up all new products, ensuring all data is accurate and in line with new product forms
- Maintain selected product attributes in line with the company’s requirements
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
What we will look for from you...
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable organisational, prioritising and time management skills with the ability to work to remain self-motivated and able to continue to work without close supervision
- The ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Previous experience of working within a retail environment
A little bit about us
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Contracted Hours - 37.5
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply