Our business is going through a huge digital transformation including re developing our full Rewards proposition and we have a great opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager to join us on our journey.
The purpose of this role is to be the primary driver of the reward proposition development, working with agencies and teams across the business to deliver a brand new rewards strategy as well as continuing to deliver and optimise day to day commercial communication and customer and supplier programmes.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
• Be responsible for working with external agencies, internal departments and key stakeholders to deliver a new rewards proposition for The Perfume Shop
• Work with the Data and IT teams to ensure we have the technology in place to deliver the strategy, ensuring you develop a roadmap to do this when required
• Work with Digital and Marketing teams to build a 360 communication plan, focusing on the customer lifecycle including recruitment, in life and retention
• Be accountable for communicating the strategic approach to your team, ensuring communication and activities are delivered on time
• Ensure all CRM activity is reviewed and analysed, and that the results feed into and shape business strategies
• As the rewards proposition is developed work with the Head of Loyalty to define the team structure and external support needed to deliver the strategy
• Be accountable for core KPIs, reporting on a regular basis and developing new strategies to exceed targets
• Work with the Senior Designer to innovate all communication, ensuring you brief the internal teams and external agencies on campaign builds and new communication
• Provide your team with day to day support, whilst proactively identifying developmental opportunities and training needs throughout the team
• Assist in the training and coaching of your team
• Take ownership for conducting regular one to one meetings and appraisals in a timely manner, setting clear and achievable objectives and ensuring development plans are in place
• Act as a lead example to drive engagement and ensure a high level of service is offered within the business
• Take accountability for developing and maintaining positive working relationships across the CRM team
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
• Previous experience of managing a small team
• Previous experience of working within Marketing, CRM or Digital teams
• Experience of dealing with and analysing large volumes of data
• Experience of working in a fast paced retail environment
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Demonstrable knowledge of working with a CRM tool and campaign management tools
• Demonstrable knowledge of developing lifecycle programmes
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to influence where required, Strong numerical skills
• Demonstrable prioritisation, organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
A little bit about us
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply