The purpose of this role is to provide focused insight into onsite performance and trading activity of theperfumeshop.com, gathering, reviewing and drawing conclusions from website performance to enable strategy to be driven from commercially and customer focussed data.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
• Produce regular management information and reports to analyse performance and make recommendations to support the trading strategy and achieve key commercial objectives.
• Create custom GA reporting to understand customer behaviour on site and make recommendations to ensure an effective trading strategy.
• Work closely with the UX team to identify opportunities for development to maximise conversion and analyse the results of on-site testing to produce recommendations for implementation.
• Review product and promotional data to understand key sales gaps and opportunities and make recommendations to the trading team to ensure that commercial opportunities can be maximised.
• Produce reporting to demonstrate the results of supplier activity on site to demonstrate campaign performance, short- and long-term impacts of activity and key opportunities to drive the strategic plan.
• Develop information and reports to analyse the behaviour of different customer segments to allow the teams to create a customised onsite experience to maximise commercial activity.
• Work closely with the CRM team to provide customer and market insight with an online focus.
• Provide commercial insight on online trends and opportunities to support the eCommerce trading Manager in developing long term strategy and identifying key new development opportunities.
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
• Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics including building custom reports and dashboards and generating calculated metrics, Business Objects and Excel.
• Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret volume data
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent planning and organisation skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines to drive for results
• Commercially focused with excellent ability to understand and interpret market information
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal; with the ability to influence teams.
• Ability to write SQL
A little bit about us
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply