The purpose of this role is to optimise the sales potential of theperfumeshop.com through effective management of on-site trading activities and campaign implementation, alongside, developing strong relationships with suppliers to produce strategic plans to support commercial activity.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
• Be responsible for supporting the eCommerce Trading Manager in maximising conversion, average selling price, participation, sales and profit from online trading activity
• Take responsibility for ensuring the effective implementation of the on-site trading plan, reviewing performance and taking appropriate action where necessary to enhance sales and maximise performance.
• Manage the performance of the eCommerce Product & Promotion Team to ensure timelines are met and product and campaigns are being effectively implemented to meet customer needs and maximise commercial results.
• Work alongside the Customer Team to ensure that campaign strategy is delivered on the website and is aligned across the Business touchpoints to enhance the customer journey.
• Build strong supplier relationships to enable developing, implementing and delivering the individual brand strategy online – including promotions, onsite support and implementation, to help deliver the relevant KPIs and overall financial objective.
• Work with the Buying team to identify new range opportunities online, using analysis of performance to provide insight into key online opportunities.
• Ensure that the onsite merchandising strategy drives and delivers the right range & location onsite for all products to best optimize performance.
• Produce regular management information and reports to analyse performance, making recommendations to drive results.
• Develop strong and effective internal and external working relationships to support and enhance sales and performance
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
• Proven experience of online trading with demonstrable results
• Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
• A strong commercial focus and drive for results in a retail environment
• Commercially focused with excellent ability to understand and interpret market information
• Excellent planning and organisation skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines to drive for results
• Demonstrable presentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills
• Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret volume data
• Experience line managing at least one team member
A little bit about us
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply