The purpose of this role is to support the Digital Marketing Manager in coordinating digital marketing activities, whilst liaising and working with The Perfume Shop’s digital agencies, suppliers and our wider Marketing team to effectively deliver our online marketing objectives to the highest standard in line with the promotion plan.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
• Continuously support the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure The Perfume Shop’s online marketing objectives are delivered in a timely and effective manner
• Support the coordination of digital marketing activities for the eCommerce team, ensuring you liaise with The Perfume Shop’s digital agencies, suppliers and wider Marketing team on a regular basis
• Work with the Marketing, Social Media and CRM teams to understand and work towards a 360 customer strategy
• Work closely with internal departments on the design for digital marketing creatives, ensuring these are delivered to the relevant digital agencies
• Collaborate with the wider Marketing team, ensuring that all digital marketing material has a consistent message in line with The Perfume Shop’s brand guidelines and tone of voice
• Work with the Buying team to ensure product samples are sent to content shoots on time, assisting in the product selection and proof reading the online blog articles
• Ensure that the digital marketing calendar is up to date with all online marketing activity across paid search, display, affiliates and the online blog
• Conduct weekly competitor research for paid search campaigns to ensure that The Perfume Shop are always represented in a compelling and competitive way against the rest of the market
• Be responsible for feeding information in regards to the competitor research to the Digital Marketing Manager and the wider Customer and Experience team when needed
• Assist the Digital Marketing Executive briefing and testing our digital marketing promotions by working with our Systems and Sales Promotion teams
This list is non exhaustive and other ad-hoc duties may be required.
• A relevant degree or qualification, or previous marketing experience
• Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• A keen eye for detail and good copywriting skills
• Demonstrable Microsoft Office skills
• A passion for marketing and all things digital
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to build strong working relationships
• Experience of having worked in digital marketing environment
• Experience of having working in a retail environment
A little bit about us
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Contracted Hours: 37.5 per week
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply