Junior Digital Designer
The purpose of this role is to support and assist with the design and delivery of all marketing materials within our eCommerce and CRM teams.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
• Be responsible for supporting the Senior Digital Designer with the design and artwork of all creative material
• Continually update and maintain any promotional and internal design materials in keeping with The Perfume Shop’s brand and supplier guidelines
• Work with other departments where necessary, to ensure design work is being produced accurately
• Communicate effectively with all areas of the business to ensure delivery of a great design service
• Ensure you have an awareness of The Perfume Shop’s competitor campaigns and promotions, and that you highlight these to the relevant team member in a timely manner
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
• A thorough knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is essential as well as a good basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and animation
• Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in digital design
• The ability to organise your own workload effectively, using good time management and prioritisation skills as well has having a keen eye for detail to work quickly and accurately
• Ability to demonstrate your commercialism through knowledge of our own and competitors digital marketing campaigns
• Demonstrable creative flair is essential
• Keen to provide a high level of service to your customers
• Previous experience or work experience in a similar role
A little bit about us
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply