Scope of the Role
Working within our CRM team alongside our Analytics experts, you will gain the knowledge of our customer data systems and reporting tools in order to fully support all departments with their data requirements. As well as analysis and reporting you will also be working on enhancements to existing systems and new systems.
This role will suit someone who is really excited to learn new skills and understand complex data models.
A bit about us:
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015 and in 2018 we are proud to say we were voted The Fragrance Foundation National Retailer of the Year.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com
Any personal data that you provide to The Perfume Shop (data controller) will be processed in line with applicable data protection laws and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment.
We will keep your personal information for 6 months after which we will anonymise it – this is unless you decide to extend this period by logging into your profile on the OTYS site.
You can always choose to anonymise your data earlier by logging into your profile.
You will be:
• Supporting the Customer Data Analyst to develop and define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes in line with business strategy
• Analysing our customer activities and finding actionable and timely insights to share with the business, ensuring that the data that is reported upon is relevant for us to understand our customer needs
• Creating, delivering and analysing regular and ad hoc customer reports
• Producing summaries of complex data, with clear and concise insights and actions, delivering these using both written and spoken communications
• Be proactive and forward thinking in creating sophisticated analytics to address our business requirements
• Supporting the wider Customer team with promotional activity by testing them before they go live
• Working with our IT/Systems teams to implement developments to support us in meeting evolving business needs
• Working with the wider customer team and key stakeholders to ensure we are technically able to deliver strategic plans
• Managing our customer systems stability by ensuring that you work to resolve any system issues or required fixes in a timely manner and identify any necessary actions to minimise the possibilities of repeat issues
• Maintaining an up to date knowledge of our CRM system and share any updates or changes to the system, processes or structure with the team
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
What we look for from you:
• Previous experience of working with a database
• A relevant educational background in either Marketing or Data focused capacity
• Ability to effectively plan and prioritise in line with business requirements
• A passion and desire to begin or progress a career within retail analytics
• Experience of having used analytical tools and systems (e.g. SQL, SPSS or other in-house) is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive salary
• An achievable bonus scheme
• A healthy contributory pension scheme
• 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
• A fantastic staff discount scheme at The Perfume Shop and Superdrug
• Lots of perks including discount off big high street names, extra discount off products, payroll giving and free parking
To find out more information about working at The Perfume Shop please visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Cypress House, Coronation Road, Cressex Business Park, HIGH WYCOMBE HP12 3SU GBR