Scope of the Role
Do you have the drive and passion to be part of a engaging, creative and exciting team? Well, look no further. Our CRM team is looking for a CRM Specialist to join our growing team
You will have a good understanding of customer lifecycles and how marketing campaigns can influence the customer. The purpose of this role is to support the Data and Loyalty team to innovate and grow the Reward Club Programme.
A bit about us:
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015 and in 2018 we are proud to say we were voted The Fragrance Foundation National Retailer of the Year.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com
Any personal data that you provide to The Perfume Shop (data controller) will be processed in line with applicable data protection laws and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment.
We will keep your personal information for 6 months after which we will anonymise it – this is unless you decide to extend this period by logging into your profile on the OTYS site.
You can always choose to anonymise your data earlier by logging into your profile.
• Work with the Loyalty & Social Manager to develop and deliver a full programme of personalised communication to The Perfume Shop’s loyalty scheme customer base
• Take responsibility for all lifecycle programmes for all customer groups by tailoring offers and content based on known customer behaviour to acquire, retain and grow customer spend within The Perfume Shop, working with the Analytics Department to review performance regularly
• Work with the Data Analyst to use insight to shape the CRM strategy and optimize the scheme performance
• Work closely with internal departments to design creative for all communications
• Be accountable for developing effective content driven campaigns and relevant offers for our customers by working closely with all internal teams, external PR/media agencies and suppliers
• Work with our Data Analyst and Loyalty and Social Manager to ensure all CRM activity is evaluated, taking responsibility for discussing the results and gaining input from the CRM Assistants
• Ensure the required reports and information is produced by the CRM Assistants in a timely manner
• Be accountable for analysing reports on CRM activity, ensuring the findings are shared with the business
• Keep up to date on industry best practice and provide best practice guidelines to the wider business
• Work with our suppliers to implement best practice CRM activity, ensuring a full suite of supplier programmes are rolled out within the required timeframes
• Take ownership of the rollout of our VIP programme, ensuring we are meeting the industry best practice guidelines
• Take responsibility for delivering new starter training to Store Managers throughout the business, ensuring they understand the industry best practice guidelines
• Be responsible for growing and maintaining key customer programmes including the referral scheme and customer feedback
• Work with the Systems team to support and develop technological developments, to ensure TPS are at the forefront of CRM development
• Work with the People and Development Department to enhance the staff programme, driving employee engagement and people benefits, ensuring you take responsibility for the building of staff promotions throughout the year, whilst liaising with the relevant team members about any issues in a timely manner
• Provide the CRM Assistants with day to day support, answering any queries they may have, offering training and coaching where possible
• Be accountable for conducting appraisals and holding regular one to one meetings, setting clear and achievable objectives and ensuring development plans are in place
• Act as a lead example to drive engagement and ensure a high level of service is offered within the business
• Take accountability for developing and maintaining
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
What we look for from you:
• Experience of end to end marketing campaign planning and delivery gained within a fast paced marketing role
• Previous experience of having analysed and/or worked closely with a Data Analyst to turn data insight into action
• Knowledge of customer lifecycles
• Knowledge of digital communication best practice
• Strong MS Office Skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence where necessary
• Strong demonstrable numerical skills
• Strong prioritisation, organisational and time management skills
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
• A contributory pension scheme
• 10% on target bonus scheme which can grow to 20%
• Employee discount scheme at The Perfume Shop and Superdrug
• An opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Dedicated Social Committee for making work fun!
• Regular product sales and supplier events
• Free onsite parking (for roles based at our Office and Warehouse)
To find out more information about working at The Perfume Shop please visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply