Scope of the Role
To support CRM team in delivering the Rewards Card objectives and the wider Marketing team with our overall Customer Loyalty strategy. This will be achieved through liaising and working with the wider commercial team and our suppliers, to ensure our Customer communications are effectively delivered in line with the promotion plan and all activity is evaluated.
A bit about us:
The Perfume Shop has 258 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
You will be:
• Work with the CRM Manager to develop and deliver a full monthly programme of personalised communication to The Perfume Shop loyalty scheme customer base
• Develop and build lifecycle programmes for customer groups by tailoring offers and content based on known customer behaviour to acquire, retain and grow customer spend within The Perfume Shop
• Work closely with internal departments to design creative for all e-mail communications, vouchers etc.
• Develop and build effective content driven campaigns and relevant offers for our customers by working closely with all internal teams, external PR/media agencies and suppliers
• Work with our Data Analyst and CRM Manager to ensure all CRM activity is evaluated
• Keep up to date on industry best practice and provide best practice guidelines to the wider business including store managers
• Work with the Marketing, Social Media and eCommerce teams to help deliver a 360 customer strategy
• Work with our Systems and Sales Promotions teams on CRM promotional strategy and testing
• Support the CRM team by ensuring all records are kept up to date and accurate
This list is non exhaustive and other ad-hoc duties may be required.
What we look for from you:
• A relevant degree or previous marketing experience
• A keen eye for detail and good copywriting skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
• Demonstrable Microsoft Office skills
• A passion for Marketing and all things Digital
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
• A contributory pension scheme
• 10% on target bonus scheme which can grow to 20%
• Employee discount scheme at The Perfume Shop and Superdrug
• An opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Dedicated Social Committee for making work fun!
• Regular product sales and supplier events
• Free onsite parking (for roles based at our Office and Warehouse)
To find out more information about working at The Perfume Shop please visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Cypress House, Coronation Road, Cressex Business Park, HIGH WYCOMBE HP12 3SU GBR