The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Store Operations in the management of key aspects of the Retail
Operations Department, including the monitoring and issuing of relevant communication to Stores via the Pulse. Providing support and taking ownership of issues raised on behalf of stores in order to resolve them as soon as possible through liaising with relevant departments.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
· Support with managing the internal communication from the business through the internal communication system ‘The Pulse’, ensuring all content is accurate and is issued in a timely manner
· Support the Store Operations Coordinator in ensuring all internal communication in the business is created, monitored and issued following the correct communication guidelines
· To be an initial point of contact for stores.
· Take ownership of issues on behalf of stores in order to resolve them as soon as possible through liaising with relevant departments/teams.
· Follow up on all consistent queries with the Head of Store Operations.
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with all departments within the Office to ensure store enquiries are dealt with efficiently
· Support with managing store travel and accommodation for upcoming events in a cost-effective manner
· Support managing the internal calendar on ‘The Pulse’, ensuring all employees have access to upcoming events
· Support the Head of Store Operations with the completion of reports as necessary, ensuring all necessary data is collated and recorded accurately
· Support with the smooth running of the Retail Operations central administration, including the management of all paperwork, filing and archiving, ensuring you continually play a lead role in reviewing processes
and suggesting ideas to innovate store communication
· Provide the required cover within the Store Operations Department where necessary
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
Good MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Proven Interpersonal Skills
Strong communication skills both written and verbal with
the ability to influence where necessary
Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
A full driving license
A key eye for detail
Previous experience of working in a retail environment
Previous experience of having worked in an administrative role
Demonstrable experience of innovating processes, with the ability to challenge the norm
Working knowledge of the retail industry
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply