Scope of the Role
The Learning & Development Team are growing!
We are seeking a passionate, motivated and organised individual to support us in transferring our learning over to our new digital platform. The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for support with the set up and managing the day to day running of our new Learning Management System (LMS). You will be the first point of contact for all end user support for the LMS and responsible for its day to day running and maintenance. A key part of your role will be to generate and circulate reports and the analysis of learning data to support the ongoing delivery of learning to the business. It’s an exciting time for the team and it’s the perfect opportunity to start your career in Learning & Development at The Perfume Shop!
A bit about us:
The Perfume Shop has 258 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
You will be:
• Update and maintain the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Provide technical 1st and 2nd line support and coordination of support required to maintain and develop the system with our current service providers.
• Create and maintain quality procedures to ensure projects meet the required quality standard and ensure successful delivery of events.
• Generate and circulate reports, analysing and measuring success to ensure our courses and projects target the right people and achieve desired results.
• Use technology for course/catalogue management, reporting and blended learning programs (setup and maintenance).
• Ensure all systems and manual processing is accurate and timely, meeting data integrity requirements and audits.
• Act as LMS champion by communicating plans, capabilities, programmes and services available.
Staying up to date with the latest learning technology and providing recommendations to the team.
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
What we look for from you:
• Experience working with an Online Learning System or LMS (ideal)
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
• A dedicated and self-motivated approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Excellent customer service skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to use your own initiative when presented with queries and able to work without direct supervision on a day to day basis
• A willingness to learn new technologies
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) pro rata
• Employee discount scheme at The Perfume Shop and Superdrug
• Dedicated Social Committee for making work fun!
• Regular product sales and supplier events
• Free onsite parking (for roles based at our Office and Warehouse)