A bit about the role...
The purpose of this role is to maintain and set up all product and promotional content on our website, ensuring all products have the correct images and copy and that promotional areas are set up correctly and delivered on time.
What we will look for from you...
- Be responsible for the setting up and taking down of all products displayed on our website, ensuring the presentation of all products, free gifts and samples is correct and within the supplier brand guidelines
- Set up all product offer pages for the launch of promotional campaigns on our website, ensuring all content is approved and signed off within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure all website pages are up to date, accurate and relevant by conducting regular page audits, reporting on any actions required to the team as a result of the audit outcomes
- Be responsible for ensuring that all supplier assets are available for campaigns and site updates and that they are actioned in line with our trading calendar.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure our web pages are fully optimised for SEO and PPC, including the setting up of bespoke landing pages
- Produce weekly performance reports to be shared with the business and share key information with the team as well as utilizing the data to inform on site actions.
- Be responsible for ensuring any promotional lines or new launches are available in line with our promotional calendar, taking the appropriate action on any non-availability or changes, and reporting this to the team
This list is non exhaustive and other ad-hoc duties may be required.
Essential Skills and Experience...
- Good MS Office skills are essential (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Demonstrable organising, prioritising and time management skills with the ability to meet critical deadlines
- Previous experience of a content management system such as Hybris, Magento or similar
Some working knowledge of HTML would be a great advantage
A little bit about us
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com
This is a full time, permanent position based at our Head Office in High Wycombe.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply