A bit about the role...
To be the face of reception providing an excellent level of customer service to all visitors and employees as well as providing an administrative service across our business.
What we will look for from you...
- Be a customer service ambassador providing a professional, welcoming and friendly atmosphere for both visitors and employees, setting the best first impression
- Greet visitors in a timely manner, ensuring they sign in on the iPad, receive a badge and lanyard and you notify the relevant team member of their arrival when required. Also ensure they sign out and return badge/lanyard on departure
- Answer any incoming telephone calls, transferring switchboard calls to the relevant employees
- Be the first point of contact with our suppliers and arrange orders for goods such as couriers, taxis, business lunches and stationery for both High Wycombe office and our Stores
- Handle all incoming post, advising any employees who receive signed for post
- Process external mail, ensuring this is franked or logged online
- Process the internal mail, ensuring it is received, collated and distributed across the business in a timely and accurate manner
- Support Store Operations by accepting and signing for large parcels to our inhouse Warehouse, if required
- Monitoring the general enquiry inbox and following up with enquires in a timely matter
- Manage the automated room booking system, resolving any queries where appropriate
- Proactively support any internal and external customers with parking enquires
- Import stationary orders from our internal communication system ‘The Pulse’, ensuring orders are placed promptly and queries responded to in a timely manner
- Obtain quotes when required and order general office supplies in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with the Stores, Area Managers, High Wycombe Departments and Warehouse to support them with excellent administrative service
- Complete general housekeeping duties within the Admin area of the Warehouse such as recycling used toners, sorting pallets and ensuring the area is safe and tidy
- Update the head office telephone list and Branch list when required
- Regularly check Head Office stationary supplies and order as required or requested, including tea, coffee, sugar, etc
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required.
- Some experience of having worked within a similar role
- Able to demonstrate strong administration experience
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an exceptional telephone manner
- Demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to organise your own workload effectively, using good time management and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of having worked within a Retail environment
A little bit about us...
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com
This is a full time, permanent position starting immediately and based full time at our Head Office in High Wycombe.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply