Scope of the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Temporary eCommerce Administrator to join our eCommerce team based in High Wycombe for Christmas.
This role is responsible for supporting the Customer Service Team with specific eCommerce issues and queries from our customers. You will be liaising directly with our customers via phone and email, as well as working closely with the internal teams.
This role will offer the right person a great opportunity to develop within a successful and expanding organization and would serve as a great introduction into digital.
A bit about us:
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015 and in 2018 we are proud to say we were voted The Fragrance Foundation National Retailer of the Year.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com
Any personal data that you provide to The Perfume Shop (data controller) will be processed in line with applicable data protection laws and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment.
We will keep your personal information for 6 months after which we will anonymise it – this is unless you decide to extend this period by logging into your profile on the OTYS site.
You can always choose to anonymise your data earlier by logging into your profile.
You will be:
• Be accountable for delivering a high standard of Customer Services in line with The Perfume Shop policies and procedures and wider business goals, on all communication platforms
• Take responsibility for making confident decisions, using your own initiative when dealing with challenging customer situations, and escalating any complex queries to the relevant Customer Services team member
• Contact and assist The Perfume Shop’s customers with their orders and services
• Monitor and track the service we provide throughout The Perfume Shop’s peak trading period, ensuring you utilise Microsoft Office Excel and other data management tools
• Ensure you track and search customer orders and data in our various platforms
• Manage, monitor and maintain our customer reviews
• Maintain awareness of The Perfume Shop’s competitors and other retailer’s customer service strategies
• Support the eCommerce team with all administration when required and assist the Customer Services team if needed
• Adapt to the needs of the business, for example offering flexibility during shifts as and when the business requires
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
What we look for from you:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential
• Good MS Office skills
• Proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritise your own workload
• Demonstrable ability to communicate with and resolve customer queries on all communication platforms, including but not limited to email, telephone, live chat and social media
• High attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Previous demonstrable experience within a similar role
• Previous experience of having resolved customer queries in a timely and effective manner
Cypress House, Coronation Road, Cressex Business Park, HIGH WYCOMBE HP12 3SU GBR